Like many other Americans, I have been completely immersed in the #rw2011 since waking up at 4 a.m. this morning. Here are my personal favorite #rw2011 moments.
1. Kate’s “Oh, wow!” as she walks out onto the balcony (9 seconds in)
2. William helping Kate get her train out of the carriage after arriving at Buckingham Palace and holding the bouquet for her. This photo is honestly priceless!
3. The kiss from the balcony of Buckingham Palace…and the second one.
4. The forensic lipreader, Ruth Press, who noticed William telling Kate, “You look beautiful” when she met him at the altar.
5. How could I leave out her amazing wedding dress designed by Sarah Burton. Never thought I would find a long-sleeved wedding dress appealing, she proved me very wrong today.
Source: The Frisky
6. And her second dress, equally as elegant as the first.
Source: Daily Mail Reporter
7. When the people climbed in the fountain of the Victoria Memorial after William and Kate’s kiss on the balcony. I would probably be doing that if I were there, too.
8. Finally, getting to eat and share the cookies I baked for my office in celebration of #rw2011
Do you have other favorite #rw2011 moments? Post them here.